Unity 3D developer
1-3 years experience
UX Designers are responsible for implementing game functionality by translating design ideas, concepts and requirements into a functional and engaging game.. You should have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a quality product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prototype and build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D
- Work closely with the software development team for evolving features.
- Constantly incorporates new and creative technical solutions to optimize system performance
- Partner closely with design products to craft great product experiences.
- Assess concepts for feasibility from a technical perspective.
- Work with product managers, creative storytellers, and designers to build impactful, easy-to-understand prototypes.
- Participate in internal concepting and ideation sessions and bring an unique perspective to the discussion.
- Apply design thinking to problem solving.
- Strong experience with Unity3D programming in a collaborative environment.
- Exposure to VRTK, XR Interaction Toolkit and AR Core/AR Kit/AR Foundation.
- Experience implementing integrations between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Code base optimization and maintaining code in repositories as per organization policy.
- Experience creating and working with shaders is a plus.
- Able to create editor Tools in Unity 3D to meet Functional Requirements for Industrial Use Cases.
- Prior network / cloud based multiplayer games development experience in Unity 3D is a clear advantage.
- Multiplayer, Cloud architecture and Database understanding like Firebase, AWS, GCP or Azure for unity projects would be a plus.
- Implementation of dynamic dashboard / leaderboards with integrated data analytics modules is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated and willing to learn new technologies.
- Ability to drive the project from start to finish within the set deadlines.