Cusmat’s User experience designers take complex tasks and make them intuitive and easy-to-use for a varied customer base around the country. Our Design team is made up of multi-disciplinary people of UX Design, Program Managers, Engineers, 3d modelers. We care deeply about the people who use our products. The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products. As a UX Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution.
Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process. Collaborate with fellow Designers, Developers and Business team in bringing your designs to life. Deliver the designs for each product release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in a User Experience (UX) Design role.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Strong familiarity with design methodologies, design tools, graphic formats, and user interface technologies.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Track record of strong collaboration with Product Development and Engineering teams.
- Effective communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.